Did you know that Cobourg Alliance Church has an online tool called Church Center that can be accessed using an internet browser or through an app on mobile devices?
When you use Church Center to update your CAC profile information, it opens the way to event registrations and check-ins, online giving, groups, and more. If you have ever registered for in-person services, youth events or used our online GIVING option, you have used Church Center.
Download the Church Center App
- Download and install the app, or search for the ChurchCenter app in Apple Store or Google Play.
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Connect to Cobourg Alliance using your location or the search function to locate Cobourg Alliance Church.
- Click on our church logo and select, ‘This is my church’
- Tap "Next," then enter your mobile phone number (or email, if you prefer) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your login code will be sent to you; do not close the app when you retrieve the code.
- Get the login code, return to the app, insert the code and tap "Next" to continue.
- Click on your user profile to log in (Don’t worry...these steps are just to set up the app. You won’t have to do this every time!)
- Update your profile by clicking/tapping the round icon (picture of a head) in the top-right corner of the screen. Click/tap either your name (if you're in the mobile app) or "Profile" (if you're in a browser).
- Review and edit your profile settings and save your information.
TIP: Have you been getting too many confirmation emails about event registrations, etc.? Try removing all but one email address from your profile.
Using Church Center Online
- Go to https://cobourgalliance.churchcenter.com and log in.
- Enter your mobile phone number, (or email, if you prefer) to begin logging in. Get the login code, return to the sign-in window, insert the code and tap "Next" to continue. Your login code will be sent to you; do not close the web browser's sign-in window when you go to retrieve the code.